The Annual Fund

Sustaining University School of the Lowcountry is a community effort; interested businesses, foundations, families, and individuals are invited to contribute through their time, their talents, and their gifts.

IS Student Latin Test Award Winners

Tuition covers approximately 90% of our school's annual operating budget. To cover the remaining 10%, our Annual Fund plays a vital role by securing the contributions paramount to the success of our experiential learning environment. This year's Annual Fund goal is $55,000.

Important note: USL's Annual Fund has experienced 100% participation from parents, faculty/staff, and board members every year since the 2014-15 academic year and we look forward to 2020-21 being our 7th year straight! Your support of University School is invaluable.

Credit card gifts are transmitted to University School via a secure web server provided by PayPal. Please click on the icons below to make an online gift.

Donate to the Annual Fund!
Buy now with PayPal

Gifts can also be made by check or stock transfer. Please contact USL (info@uslowcountry.org or 843-884-0902) to coordinate a stock transfer.

To submit a gift by mail, please use the following address:
University School of the Lowcountry
P.O. Box 665
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465-0665

Thank you for believing in USL’s mission and for your desire to support our initiatives. Every gift is greatly appreciated and makes a difference to University School’s success. USL is incorporated as a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, and monetary gifts are tax deductible.

Specific Needs

If you are interested in targeting a specific area of University School to support, please contact Jason Kreutner. The following are items that will enhance USL’s ability to serve its mission and enhance the opportunities for our students and faculty.

  • Land or land w/building near center city core for permanent site: Market Value
  • School Bus (Mini Bus-style seating 15-32, new or recent year): $15,000-$50,000
  • 1-Day Outdoor Challenge & Alpine Tower Experience: $750
  • Enhanced opportunities in the arts: $500